LUXURY HOTEL SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATION
WHY USE AN AGENCY? WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
WHY INVEST IN THIS SOLUTION? HOW DOES IT WORK? WHAT RETURN ON INVESTMENT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Nowadays, independent hotels, hotel chains, boutique hotels, resorts, (eco)lodges, cruise lines and so on all have external commercial representation to help promote them. Much more than just a trend, these sales development models offer real advantages and help hotels penetrate the target markets more effectively. Especially in the high-end, luxury and bespoke travel sector, which requires in-depth knowledge of all the parties involved, the specific features of each source market, the brands and the destinations represented.
Our roles include:
- Our team is an expert in these areas and acts as a true extension of your sales team. It represents you in the markets, showcases your brand and acts in your interests to build your reputation, sales and revenue.
- Much more than just multi-card salespeople or business introducers, our team is fully committed to developing your company and your brand. We are by your side every step of the way and have several areas of expertise at your disposal that you can draw on depending on your needs, such as sales development, communications, PR, media, influencers, digital marketing, etc. From “field” prospecting meetings to your own branded newsletter, we will advise you and then, together and with your best interests in mind, implement all the sales and promotional activities that will go towards increasing your sales, market share and revenue.
- How? By giving you a strong commercial presence in a world where tourism is becoming more democratic, where competition is intensifying, and distribution channels are changing. A continuous commercial presence with all professional opinion leaders: tour operators, travel agencies, concierge services, event agencies, groups, companies and so on, and taking a commercial approach that encourages them to include your establishment in their programming, to recommend you, to book you.
- In concrete terms, we undertake commercial negotiations for you with tour operators, we train their reservation teams, sales representatives and travel agencies, so that all those involved have a firm grasp of your hotel’s USPs and what sets it apart from your competitors.
OUR SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATION HAS SEVERAL ADVANTAGES, INCLUDING:
- Extensive experience in hotel business management
- Several areas of expertise: sales, marketing, PR, communications, digital
- Access to our network of professional partners
- Agile management without big financial commitments
GENUINE EXPERTISE IN TOURISM AND HOTELS DEDICATED TO YOUR GROWTH
Our extensive experience in marketing luxury hotels, our understanding of the market and its evolution allows us to develop effective positioning strategies. We make sure that every development opportunity has been identified:
- Priority and secondary targets
- Source markets and high potential geographic areas
- B2B/B2C segments to prospect – Leisure, Groups, MICE, Business
- Sales offers and their segmentation
After assessing your current performance and identifying your areas for development, we present you with a sales and marketing action plan encompassing all distribution channels.
As a member of your sales team, we will report in continually with feedback from prospects. We provide each customer with a monthly activity report and remain in constant contact with the hotel teams to monitor the activities and cases in progress. It is a collaborative effort and real teamwork.