SOFITEL KIA ORA MOOREA BEACH RESORT
Located in French Polynesia, Moorea Island is a true Garden of Eden surrounded by a beautiful lagoon...
Moorea is a gorgeous island and a true life-sized playground. Its majestic mountain peaks overlook a landscape that will take your breath away. Its green mountains, tropical forests, waterfalls, deep bays and lagoon with crystal-clear waters boasting thousands of shades of blue all set the tone. Heaven does exist… on Moorea in the Pacific.
Life in these exceptional natural surroundings is peaceful but lively. Depending on what you like, the possibilities are endless: sport, romance, culture, food and drink, land or sea, head in the water or in the clouds… You’re spoiled for choice. Moorea has so much to offer: meaningful activities and experiences, authentic encounters, and an unrivalled atmosphere that is bound to inspire you.
Temae beach, the longest on Moorea, feels like paradise
Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort is located on the north-east coast of the island, just 5 minutes from Temae Airport, the Vaiare ferry port, and the international 18-hole golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus®. The flagship hotel is located along the longest and most beautiful white-sand beach on the island in a marine protected area (exclusive partnership with CRIOBE, the Centre for Island Research and Environmental Observatory). From this stunning location, guests can enjoy an unparalleled panoramic view across the lagoon and onto Tahiti.
km of white sand beach
restaurants & 2 bars
So Spa with 7 treatment rooms
professional diving center
- 113 bungalows spread in the tropical gardens, on the edge of the lagoon, directly on the beach or over the turquoise lagoon
- Individual air conditioned units & ceiling fan, free Wi-Fi internet access, private terrace, curtains and blackout curtains, mini bar replenished every day, tea and coffee service (Nespresso machine), bathroom with bath and/or shower, bathroom amenities, separate toilets, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, electronic safe, IDD telephone, satellite LCD TV (local & international channels), room service & daily maid service
- Additional features in overwater bungalows: solarium and private access to the lagoon, audio HiFi BOSE system, glass floor viewing panel
Restaurants & Bars
Located on the edge of the lagoon. Local and international cuisine and the traditional “Maa Tahiti” buffet. Dinner-show every evening.
On the beach. For exceptional dinners.
Pool bar for a quick lunch or a cocktail at the end of the day.
Beach Bar, enjoy your cocktail or your snack with your feet in the sand.
Leisure & Activities
- Access to Moorea, the island’s most beautiful beach; swimming in the lagoon and free diving; swimming pool; outrigger boats; pétanque
- With supplement: sea kayaks; windsurfing; water skiing; wakeboarding; catamarans
- Many activities and trips starting at the hotel to explore Moorea and its lagoon (quad bikes, 4×4 safari, jet skis, hikes, etc.)
18-hole golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus Design only 5 minutes from the hotel
- Ia Ora Diving centre based at the hotel
LOCATION & ACCESS
98728 Moorea, French Polynesia
• Tahiti > Moorea : 40 min by boat or 10 by flight
• Moorea Airport > Hotel : 1,4 km / 5 min by car
• Ferries dock > Hotel : 3,3 km / 10 min by car